Photographs are like secrets; they are little stories for us to read, to imagine and to feel.
I love the creative process of aligning my work with the voice of my clients. We go through a collaborative process to understand the unique vision, brand and goals.
I work with some fantastic clients and agencies across different sectors; Alfred Dunhill, Waitrose, Marks & Spencer, Canon, Scandinavian Traveller, Royal Ascot, Burberry, Fred Perry, and many smaller companies, start-ups and editorials.
My latest personal work ‘Humans on the Marshes’ explores the mysterious salt marshes of the River Thames. This work was selected by Photoworks to present the project at Brighton Photo Biennial.
I was a finalist for the BJP Portrait of Britain and my work has been shown at galleries throughout the UK.
CV and testimonials: Linkedin
Inquiries and assignments get in touch
Awards and Exhibitions
- BJP Portrait of Britain, National – 2016
- One Eyed Jacks Gallery, Brighton – 2015
- AMPS 12/13, Photofusion Gallery, London – 2013
- ‘A Year In Development’ Four Corners Gallery, London – 2012
- Keepsakes, SW1 Gallery
- Sir Alex Ferguson and Martin Johnson Portraits, London – 2009
- Seven, Ada Street Gallery, London – 2008
- AMPS 08, Photofusion Gallery, London – 2008
- 100 years of photojournalism, NUJ touring exhibition, National – 2007 / 2009
- Observer Food competition, OXO Tower Gallery, London – 2005
BCN +34 (0) 937 634 114
Clients And Publications
- Alfred Dunhill
- Fred Perry
- Fortnum & Mason
- Marks and Spencer
- Royal Ascot
- Scandinavian Traveller
- Purdy guns
- Proctor and Gamble
- The Connaught
- Sportswear International
- Inspire magazine
- Plaza magazine
- Tangerine Films
- Just So London
- MSL Group
- Studio small