Photographer based in Sussex. My interest is in culture and identity, how past and present societal structures, ideologies and mythologies affect the formation of identity. My work considers how socially and historically constructed identity influences how we interact with the land and spaces we inhabit. I received an MA from the University of South Wales in 2022.
Awards and Exhibitions
- Atlas, Copeland Gallery, London, (2022).
- BJP Portrait of Britain, UK, National, (2016).
- One Eyed Jacks, shortlisted, Brighton, (2015).
- AMPS, shortlisted, Photofusion, London (2013).
- A Year In Development, Four Corners Gallery, London (2012).
- Keepsakes, SW1 Gallery, London (2009).
- Seven, Ada Street Gallery, London (2008).
- AMPS, shortlisted, Photofusion, London (2008).
- 100 Years of Photojournalism, NUJ touring exhibition, UK, National, (2007 – 2009).
- Observer Food Monthly, shortlisted, OXO Tower, London (2005).
Clients And Publications
- Alfred Dunhill
- Fred Perry
- Fortnum & Mason
- Marks and Spencer
- Royal Ascot
- Scandinavian Traveller
- Purdy guns
- Proctor and Gamble
- The Connaught
- Sportswear International
- Inspire magazine
- Plaza magazine
- Tangerine Films
- Just So London
- MSL Group
- Studio small